Members of the George Ohsawa Macrobiotic Foundation receive:
• a year's subscription to Macrobiotics Today magazine. You may elect to receive a mailed copy of each issue of Macrobiotics Today during your membership or to download a PDF of each issue. Click Here to view a sample issue online.
• a 10% discount on book purchases. NOTE: once you have joined, we will e-mail you with your membership discount number, which you apply as a coupon during checkout for your 10% discount.
• informational mailings.
• the joy of helping to contribute in the Foundation's efforts to spread macrobiotics throughout the world.
To Join or Renew
To join online securely through PayPal, simply choose an option below and click join now button. Click on Continue Shopping to come back here to add camp or advertising to your cart.
To renew online: Simply choose an option below and click on the renew button. Let us know if there are any changes in your address or magazine election.
Or: Mail a check made payable to G.O.M.F. and send to: G.O.M.F., PO Box 3998, Chico, California 95927-3998. The check needs to be drawn on a U.S. bank with U.S. encoding on the bottom and in U.S. dollars.
The George Ohsawa Macrobiotic Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit, public service organization chartered in 1971 to educate the general public about macrobiotics, a natural way of living leading to health and happiness, and to make current thinking on macrobiotics available to all who desire to learn about it.
To accomplish these goals, the Foundation:
- Promotes George Ohsawa’s teachings on nutrition, healing, and philosophy.
Publishes the works of George Ohsawa, Herman and Cornellia Aihara, and others, including Acid and Alkaline, Basic Macrobiotic Cooking, Essential Ohsawa, Zen Macrobiotics, and French Meadows Cookbook.
Hosted the French Meadows Summer Camp for 47 years in the Sierra Nevada mountains, eight days of food, fun, and fellowship. The annual gathering is now hosted by the Vegetarian Educational Institute as Happy Health Retreats.
Publishes Macrobiotics Today, the world’s leading macrobiotic journal, every issue containing the popular Macrobiotic Resources Network of useful names and addresses of contact persons in your area in addition to the most up-to-date information on macrobiotic living.
- Provides resource connections to people, mail-order suppliers, contact persons, counselors, and centers.
In addition, our tax-exempt affiliate, East West Center for Macrobiotics, helps us reach our goals of furthering macrobiotic education both by the printed word and through experiential learning, making macrobiotics more accessible throughout the world. You can support these efforts by making a tax-deductible donation to East West Center for Macrobiotics.